Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Interview with West High School's BlackReedz

KMC: "So how are you involved with the Madison rap scene?"

BR: *Laughs* "I'm always on the scene... I like a lot of local rappers and I'm one myself."

KMC: "What style of rap do you do?"

BR: "Hot bars that relate to my everyday life. I'm dropping my first mixtape soon, NORTHSTAR."

KMC: "What programs do you use to record and where are you performing next?"

BR: "My program is ProTools. I first perform in a few weeks at West."

KMC: "What are your influences outside of Madison? i.e. Rappers, singers, clothes..."

BR: "My influences include Fabolous, Wiz, and Chris Brown. As for clothes *Laughs* Polo and Northface."

KMC: "Lastly, if you could collaborate with one other Madison artist, who would it be?"

BR: "Rapper Xyz he hot."

Shoutout to BlackReedz for the first Kid Melo Company interview. Look out for updates on NORTHSTAR and BlackReedz' West House performance!

No comments:

Post a Comment